At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including: custom casepackers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24 hour technical support. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Job Type: Regular Hire
Pay Range: Based on Experience
Required Education Level: HS/GED or equivalent
Preferred Education Level: Job Related Coursework/Certificate
- Ability to safely and accurately provide mechanical/pneumatic assembly of equipment that meets time schedule
- Work with engineering and provide improvement ideas to make design of equipment easy and efficient to assemble in a cost effective manner.
- Familiar with reading prints
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and skill in safe, accurate, and efficient mechanical assembly
- Skilled in using hand tools, power tools, and cutting equipment
- Ability to use forklift-certification preferred
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
If interested, please send resumes with wage requirements to: kcarlson@Infinitymec.com Reference MA0419
Wage requirement (with resume) is required to be considered for the position.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.