Industrial Powder Coat Painter
ENTRY TO MID-LEVEL
At Infinity Machine & Engineering, we offer total project management. We specialize in high performance packaging solutions including: custom casepackers, bundlers, wrappers, diverters, and conveyors. As a leader in the industry, Infinity applies the latest mechanical and electrical technologies to ensure the best in long term operation efficiency. In addition, we offer engineering services and 24 hour technical support. Infinity searches continuously for people that have a strong work ethic, want to make a difference, like to take risks, and push themselves to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Infinity Machine is expanding to two shifts and looking for qualified powder coaters for both first and second shifts.
Shift: 2nd Shift
Job Type: Regular Hire
- Painting of parts - safely, timely, and accurately
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment
- Know and apply best coating practices with respect proper paint application and powder recovery, and ensure that quality of work meets expectations.
- Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers, and booth collection systems
- Observe machine gauges an equipment operation to detect defects
- Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality via visual inspections or by using a viscometer
- Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within time limitations
- Knowledge of thermosetting resin coatings, wash, and pre-treatments
- Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility
- Maintain and repair of painting equipment and cleanliness of paint area
- To have the ability to safely use forklift and be certified to do so
- To be skilled in the safe use of hand tools, power tools, and cutting equipment
- Responsible for adhering to Infinity safety policy and working safely
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to safely operate forklifts, overhead cranes, and other lifting equipment
- Prefer knowledge on how to operate hand tools, power tools and pneumatic tools, general fabrication tools, and various measuring devices
- Ability to frequently list 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
Please email resume with wage requirements to: kcarlson@Infinitymec.com and reference job: PC0419Wage requirement (with resume) is required to be considered for the position.
Infinity Machine & Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.